- 30 drops at 1% dilution ratio for a 4oz container
- Melt the beeswax in a double boiler and then add carrier oil like jojoba or an herbal infused oil like Lavender.
- Pour the mixture into the blender and add water and blend until it is the appropriate consistency.
- Add to glass jar
- Apply to the feet and lower calves at night before bed.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is used in DIY beauty products to help thicken lotions and creams because it is solid at room temperature. It is high in Vitamin A, which helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Herbal infused oils have extra therapeutic benefits as opposed to using a single carrier oil, but I would recommend using either Jojoba or Sweet Almond Oil as your base rather than Fractionated Coconut Oil or Grapeseed Oil.
- Lavender is one of the most versatile oils that is used in many skin care products. It is beneficial for all skin and hair types.
- Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin. I use it in some skin care products, as a sore muscle rub and for localized pain relief.