Foot Soak with Epsom Salt
- 24 drops at 0.5% dilution ratio for 8 ounce containers
- Mix together Epsom salt and iodized salt.
- Add lavender and peppermint oil, mix together.
- Store in a glass container with a leak proof lid, in a cool place.
- To make a foot soak, add in one tablespoon of mix to 8 cups of water.
- Epsom salts are used primarily for detox baths. They promote minimizing stress and amplifying relaxation. It also helps to relieve pain and muscle tension.
- Iodized Salt helps to cleanse pores and balance oil production by rejuvenating the skin. It also stops bacteria in and on the skin as well.
- Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin. I use it in some skin care products, as a sore muscle rub and for localized pain relief.
- Lavender is one of the most versatile oils that is used in many skin care products. It is beneficial for all skin and hair types.