- Botany: Fragonia is distilled from the tree that is grown and produced in Australia. It is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family. The Paperbark Co. trademarked the common name of Fragonia to ensure that only Agonis fragrans originally sourced from them can utilize Fragonia as the common name.
- Scent Profile: Mid note that has a similar, yet softer aroma to the herbaceous and medicinal aroma of Tea Tree.
- Supports the immune system
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches and pains
- Skin support for inflamed skin conditions
- Aids in focus and concentration
- Benefits sleep support
- Uplifting for stress, anxiety, and depression
- Balancing and restorative in recovering from emotional trauma
- Blends well with: Black Pepper, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Orange, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile
- None known.