- Botany: Frangipani is a fragrant flowering tree and grows in warmer or tropical environments. It is part of the Apocynaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a delicate sweet ethereal floral aroma that promotes sensuality.
- Natural perfumery and incense crafting
- Relieves stress and calms the mind and body for restful sleep
- Emotionally promotes feelings of inner peace and self-confidence
- Has aphrodisiac properties
- Moisturizes dry cracked skin.
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Clove, Davana, Frankincense, Ginger, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Sandalwood, Vanilla, and Ylang Ylang.
- Avoid during pregnancy as it is an emmenagogue. Avoid use if suffering from epilepsy.