- Botany: Frankincense frereana is a resinous tree that comes from the mountainous regions of northern Somalia. It is part of the Burseraceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note with a woodsy and lemony aroma.
- Soothes digestive discomfort and indigestion
- Supports the immune system
- Soothes feelings of sadness and anxiety
- Improves focus and concentration
- Supports respiratory ailments and inflammation
- Helps with damaged skin, wrinkles, inflammations, and stretch marks
- Emotionally grounding, calming, balancing, and healing.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Laurel, Lemon, Lemongrass, May Chang, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Orange, and Vetiver.
- None known