Frankincense, Gold, & Myrrh Whipped Body Butter
Restorative Aromatic's Frankincense, Gold & Myrrh Whipped Body Butter is crafted using high quality ingredients and essential oils to make your skin look radiant and youthful. The aroma has the smoky aroma of Nag Champa underscored by Frankincense, Myrrh, and Blood Orange Essential Oils.
- 1% dilution ratio for 8 ounces of whipped body butter
- Melt butters in a double boiler
- Combine and add carrier oils to the melted butters
- Remove from heat and add fragrance oil and essential oils
- Blend well and transfer to a glass bowl and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes
- Remove from freezer, stir with a whisk and then whip the body butter with a hand mixer or blender until it thickens.
- Use for seasonal dry skin on the face and body
- Mango Kernel Butter has a rich, silky texture and is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F. Due to the vitamins and fatty acids it is very moisturizing for the skin -- especially if you suffer from dry skin. It also has a SPF of 6 which helps to protect the skin from UV rays.
- Cocoa Butter is great for the skin, whether its dry or cracked it works as a deep moisturizer which is great for stretch marks. It can also fight the signs of aging and soothes the skin.
- Sunflower Oil is often used in recipes to treat psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, or damaged skin. It is a lightweight oil that can be used as a massage oil. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It supports the skins natural pH balance.
- Evening Primrose Oil is used for dry skin, eczema and minor skin irritations. It is great for the skin and hair and is said to reduce the effects of aging. Good for premature aging, dry and devitalized skin, psoriasis, eczema. Applied topically, evening primrose has cooling and anti-inflammatory effect and is used for dermatitis.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Moringa Oil helps with wrinkles, acne, scars, blemishes, and age spots. It cleanses and hydrates skin with its vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It is beneficial for dry, irritated, or damaged skin and is light and easily absorbed into the skin. It also works to detoxify and protect the skin and hair.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is used to enhance smooth glowing skin.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the Nag Champa incense from India which is traditionally used in meditation. It has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- Frankincense Essential Oil has a warm spicy resinous aroma with many benefits for skincare.
- Myrrh Essential Oil has a deep resinous aroma that is especially beneficial towards winter skin that may be dry or irritated.
- Blood Orange is gentle and soothing and benefits all skin types.