- Botany: Frankincense has five different species and grows in Somalia and the Middle East. It is part of the Burseraceae botanical family. The essential oil is extracted from the tree resin.
- Scent Profile: Mid to base note that has an earthy, uplifting aroma
- Helps support the immune system
- Pain relief for muscular aches and pains
- Used for mature skin, also promotes wound healing and treats inflamed skin conditions
- Beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin
- Provides relief for anxiety, stress, and tension It also increases focus and concentration
- harmonizing and inspires wisdom in the realm of higher consciousness.
- energetically harmonizing and invokes deep cleansing breath. It inspires the wisdom associated with spiritual awakening and enlightenment.
- Supports the Crown chakra associated with the higher states of consciousness.
- Blends well with: Cistus, Lavender, Mandarin, Myrrh, Neroli, Rose, and Tangerine.
Products Using Frankincense Essential Oil
- No known issues