Garden of Ecstasy Soap
- Cut the soap base into small chunks so that it melts faster
- Melt the soap base in a double boiler
- Once the soap is melted add the other oils and remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Pour blend into a glass bowl and add essential oils, fragrance oils, and soap dye and blend well
- Place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet and spray with rubbing alcohol. Pour the blend into the silicone molds, it typically makes about 10 bars. You can spray it again if bubbles occur in the soap
- Put the mold in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes and then remove and allow to solidify before use
- To use: lather soap bar on the skin in the bath or shower and rinse
- Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat’s Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Sunflower Oil is often used in recipes to treat psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, or damaged skin. It is a lightweight oil that can be used as a massage oil. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Argan Oil is an excellent carrier oil for your hair, it can be applied to your skin and nails, or callused feet to improve cracks in heels and to nail, cuticles to strengthen brittle nails. Argan is a great oil for mature, aging or damaged skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is very gentle and is ideal for sensitive skin and safe for children and is helpful for relieving inflammation, itchiness, and dry skin.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the Nag Champa incense from India which is traditionally used in meditation. It has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- Orange is refreshing and uplifting
- Cedarwood is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Sacred Sandalwood benefits mature and dry skin.
- Patchouli benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions like eczema and acne.