Garden of Ecstasy Soap
The Garden of Ecstasy soap blend has a smoky sweet fragrance of Nag Champa and Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oils and Sweet Orange, Sandalwood, Patchouli, and Cedarwood essential oils.
- Cut the soap base into small chunks so that it melts faster
- Melt the soap base in a double boiler
- Once the soap is melted add the other oils and remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Pour blend into a glass bowl and add essential oils, fragrance oils, and soap dye and blend well
- Place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet and spray with rubbing alcohol. Pour the blend into the silicone molds, it typically makes about 10 bars. You can spray it again if bubbles occur in the soap
- Put the mold in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes and then remove and allow to solidify before use
- To use: lather soap bar on the skin in the bath or shower and rinse
- Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat’s Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Sunflower Oil is used to treat inflamed, dry, or damaged skin. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Argan Oil is nourishing for your hair, repairs split ends, and tames frizz. It is great for mature, aging or damaged skin. It can be used as an additive to prevent wrinkles or for nourishing the skin around the eyes, and for pimples and acne. It is also beneficial for the nails, callused feet, cuticles, and for brittle nails.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is very gentle and is ideal for sensitive skin and safe for children, but is good for all skin types. It is also helpful for relieving inflammation, itchiness, and dry skin.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the incense from India and has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- Orange is refreshing and uplifting
- Cedarwood is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Sacred Sandalwood benefits mature and dry skin.
- Patchouli benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions like eczema and acne.