Garden of Ecstasy Soap
- Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat’s Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Sunflower Oil is used to treat inflamed, dry, or damaged skin. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Argan Oil is nourishing for your hair, repairs split ends, and tames frizz
- Apricot Kernel Oil is very gentle and is ideal for sensitive skin and safe for children, but is good for all skin types. It is also helpful for relieving inflammation, itchiness, and dry skin.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the incense from India and has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- Merlot Sparkle Color Block: Mica, Iron oxide, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan oleate, Soybean Protein
- Orange is refreshing and uplifting
- Cedarwood is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Sacred Sandalwood benefits mature and dry skin.
- Patchouli benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions like eczema and acne.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.