- Botany: Ginger is steam distilled from the rhizome of the ginger plant. It is native to India and China. It is part of the Zingiberaceae family and is closing related to Cardamom and Tumeric.
- Scent Profile: Base note with warm and spicy undertones
- Helps stimulate poor circulation
- Supports a wide array of digestive issues including stomachaches and nausea.
- Pain relief for muscular and joint aches and pains
- Good for pregnancy related nausea
- Respiratory ailments including colds and bronchitis
- Supports relief from chronic stress and provides clarity and concentration
- Supports the Root chakra associated with security, survival, basic needs, grounding, and support.
- Blends well with: Angelica Root, Angelica Seed, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Clove, Neroli, Rose, Spikenard, Tangerine, and Tumeric.
- None known