- Botany: Goldenrod is a flowering herb with bright yellow tops and is part of the Asteraceae botanical family. The plant is most often found in North America, but some species are found in Europe as well. It grows well in open areas such as meadows, prairies, savannas, and mountains.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with mild floral overtones
- Promotes healthy circulation and is used for hypertension, tachycardia, and arrythmias
- Helps to alleviate liver congestion
- Can be used for arthritis and gout
- Sedative properties
- Popular use in natural aphrodisiacs
- Helps with seasonal allergies and respiratory infections
- Wound healing and relief for inflamed skin conditions
- Supports the Heart chakra associated with love, relationships, transformation, and integration.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavandin, Lavender, Orange, Rose, Rosemary ct verbenone, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues