- Botany: Ledum is also known as Greenland Moss and is part of the Ericaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Ledum, Labrador Tea
- Scent Profile: Mid note that has an earthy, herbaceous, medicinal, and Woody aroma
- Promotes healthy circulation and can support hypertension
- Relieves nausea and vomiting from chemotherapy
- Supports healthy thyroid activity
- Helps to relieve stress, anxiety, and headaches, while increasing focus and concentration
- Mucolytic used for congestion
- Supports healthy skin and can reduce the look of wrinkles
- Supports healthy sleep habits
- Reduces hyperactivity and promotes concentration and focus
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Black Spruce, Blue Spruce, Cedarwood, Clove, Juniper Berry, Lemon, Maritime Pine, Rosemary ct verbenone, Scots Pine, Silver Fir, and Vetiver.
- None known