Hedge Witch Flying Ointment
Hedge Witch Flying Ointment is used for love magic due to its euphoric and aphrodisiac properties and is very powerful for all types of spellwork. It can also be used for divination and astral travel. It can also help with pain relief, mood elevation, and increase in libido. This product contains European Mandrake Root (Mandragora officinarum), Belladonna (Atropa belladonna), and Datura (Datura innoxia.) Use with caution. Skin test first. Use the mini spatula with a pea sized amount of the ointment and rub onto the wrists, wait 30 minutes and reapply as comfortable. Effects can last 4-6 hours. If any adverse reaction or skin irritation occurs, immediately wash the area with cold water and soap.
- 1 oz aluminum tin kit - $13.25
- Mandrake Root is used for love magic, and adds power to any type of spellwork. It's also used for divination and protection.
- It can also help with pain relief, mood elevation, and increase in libido.
- Belladonna is used for divination and prophecy. It is also a mild aphrodisiac, helps with pain and inflammation, relaxes feelings of sadness and anxiety. May cause drowsiness.
- Datura Inoxia is used for astral travel and to see spirits and to induce psychic dreams. It also can help with pain and inflammation as well as induce sleep states.
- Blue Lotus is an aphrodisiac that provides a mild sense of tranquility and euphoria with heightened awareness, sensations, and enhances dream states.
- Klip Dagga is hypnotic and euphoric.
- Hemp Essential Oil aids vision and trance work.
- Blue Lotus Essential Oil is an aphrodisiac that provides a mild sense of tranquility and euphoria with heightened awareness, sensations, and enhances dream states.
- Vanilla Essential Oil restores lost energy and magical energy, stimulates the base chakra and is used for love magic.
- Avocado Oil and Beeswax are combined to create the pliable balm.
Directions for Use
- Skin test first. Use the mini spatula with a pea sized amount of the ointment and rub onto the wrists, wait 30 minutes and reapply as comfortable. Effects can last 4-6 hours
- If any adverse reaction or skin irritation occurs, immediately wash the area with cold water and soap.
- Store in a stable temperature. The average shelf life is 2-5 years
- Safe to use with alcohol, cannabis, and SSRIs (antidepressants), but they may increase drowsiness.
- Do not ingest or apply to any mucous membranes.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or trying to get pregnant.
- Do not use a week prior to or after surgery to avoid overdosing on anticholinergics.
- Do not use it while driving or operating machinery.
- Do not use if you have glaucoma, epilepsy, seizures, heart, liver, or kidney issues. Datura should not be used if you have an enlarged prostate.
- Do not use if you are elderly and immunocompromised.
- Do not use if allergic to nightshades, aspirin (salicylate), or ragweed.
- Do not use if you are taking anticholinergic medications, sedatives, anxiolytics, antipsychotics, or glaucoma medications. Ask your doctor if you are not sure.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Possible Side Effects
- Dry mouth, dilated pupils, blurry vision, light sensitivity, and rapid heart rate
- Adverse side effects can include the loss of coordination, heart palpitations, difficulty swallowing, excessive thirst, dry fever, dizziness, restlessness, vomiting, and delirium. Seek medical attention if necessary for any adverse side effects.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.