- Botany: Helichrysum Gymnocephalum comes from the yellow flowers of this variety of helichrysum that is native to Madagascar. It is part of the Asteraceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid to base note with a fresh and herbaceous aroma.
- Supports the immune system and allergies
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches, pains, inflammation, and tension.
- Supports healthy respiratory function and can relieve symptoms of colds and the flu
- Balancing and clarifying for the mind, body, and spirit
- Soothes the mind from emotional trauma and mental fatigue
- Blends well with: Basil, Black Pepper, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Cumin, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, and Wintergreen.
- Coming soon
- Helichrysum Gymnocephalum may contraindicate homeopathic remedies and should be monitored with asthmatics.
- Avoid using with babies or children under five years old on their faces or in a steam.