- Botany: Helichrysum comes from France, Italy, Corsica, Bosnia, and South Africa and is from the Asteraceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Immortelle, Everlasting
- Scent Profile: Mid note that is spicy and herbaceous
- First aid used for bruises, strains, sprains, and tissue trauma
- Pain relief for joints, neuralgia, arthritis, and other inflammations
- Used for respiratory infections and other conditions
- Pregnancy: supports the immune system, heals the skin, general discomfort, cramping, and emotional support.
- Babies & Children: is great for first aid, pain relief, respiratory issues, skin support, and emotional support.
- Particularly attuned to mature skin and combating wrinkles and stretch marks
- Treats wounds and burns as well as inflamed or irritated skin
- Supports grief, bereavement, heartbreak, and emotional trauma
- Supports the Heart chakra associated with love, relationships, transformation, and integration.
- Blends well with: Carrot Seed, Cistus, German Chamomile, Lavandin, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Rosemary ct verbenone, and Sage.
- No known issues