Himalayan Salt Scrub
- 24 drops for a 1% dilution ratio for a 4oz container
- Melt coconut oil and add Sweet Almond oil to the essential oils and then work in the Himalayan Sea Salt
- Use on the face or body regularly.
- Himalayan Sea Salt detoxifies the body by balancing the pH system and improves hydration to the skin.
- Coconut Oil has a myriad of uses for hair and skin products. It provides antioxidants that protect against the signs of aging, making it the perfect quick and easy moisturizer for your face and body. It can also be used in moderation for shampoo and nourishing conditioner. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties and can be used for lip balms and lotions. It is solid at room temperature but can melt when in warmer conditions. Coconut oil can be combined with other carrier oils so that it becomes more pliable.
- Sweet Almond Oil is perfect for any skin type especially if you have sensitive skin, acne, eczema, dry, irritated, or oily skin; Almond Oil provides a plethora of hydrating benefits without agitating sensitive skin. Not only is it a perfect moisturizer, but Almond Oil also helps to restore the skins natural protective barrier. It moisturizes your skin and is versatile, so it works in many beauty recipes. It is high in vitamins A and E which nourishes your skin. Do not use sweet almond oil if you have a nut allergy.
- Unscented Castile soap gently cleanses the skin and is a chemical free product.
- Grapefruit is a great addition to DIY skin care products from lotions to bath salts and is also beneficial for oily skin types.. Grapefruits cleanse and purify the body - both externally and internally.
- Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin. I use it in some skin care products, as a sore muscle rub and for localized pain relief.