- Botany: Also known as Japanese Cypress. It can be used in place of Cypress. It is part of the Cupressaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Japanese Cypress, Hinoki Cypress
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note with a woodsy and citrusy aroma
- Supports the respiratory system
- Cleansing properties for the skin.
- Relieves stress and is calming and relaxing
- Supports the Third Eye chakra associated with intuition and imagination.
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cistus, Clary Sage, Cypress, Ginger, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Neroli, Orange, Rose, Rosemary, Tangerine, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues