Hinoki Essential Oil
Hinoki is a species of Cypress that is tall with a dark reddish brown trunk with green leaves and light brown cones. It is native to central Japan.
- Respiratory: Supports the respiratory system
- Skin: Cleansing properties for the skin.
- Nervous System: Relieves stress and is calming and relaxing
- Spiritual: Supports the Third Eye chakra associated with intuition and imagination.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note with a woodsy and citrusy aroma
- Longevity: The aroma of Hinoki can last up to 100-200 hours.
- Fragrance Classification: Woody
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cistus, Clary Sage, Cypress, Ginger, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Neroli, Orange, Rose, Rosemary, Tangerine, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues
Products Using Hinoki Essential Oil
- Coming Soon
- Arctander, Steffen. Perfume and Flavor Materials of Natural Origin. A Pathfinder Book Reprint Edition, 2017.
- “Flavor, Fragrance, Food and Cosmetics Ingredients Information.” The Good Scents Company, The Good Scents Company (Tgsc), 2019, www.thegoodscentscompany.com/.
- Shutes, Jade and New York Institute of Aromatic Studies. "Foundations of Aromatherapy" and "Aromatic Scholars" Aromatherapy Certification Programs and Course Materials. 2017-2019.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. 2nd ed., Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier, 2014.