Honey Leather Soap
- Honey Pour and Melt Soap Base is rich with the skin loving properties of real honey. It contains: cCoconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, glycerin, honey, water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, propylene glycol, dorbitan oleate, and oat protein.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Avocado Oil is a good emollient for the skin because it is high in essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins. It is ideal for all skin types especially sensitive skin, mature skin, and postmenopausal skin. It also promotes wound healing and cellular regeneration.
- Mango Kernel Butter is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties and is ideal for all skin types.
- Evening Primrose Oil is used for dry skin and hair. It also helps to reduce the effects of aging.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of lemon and mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Brown Oxide Color Block: iron oxide, coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, glycerin, water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, and soybean protein.
- Palo Santo is grounding and calming for anxiety, depression
- Maritime Pine is relaxing and soothes nervous tension.
- Balsam Fir has an uplifting aroma that helps to support relief from anxiety, depression, stress, and fatigue.
- Cypress is beneficial for oily hair types and oily skin.
- Juniper Berry is beneficial for oily skin and scalp.
- Cedarwood is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.