Honey Leather Soap
- Cut the honey soap base into small chunks so that it melts faster
- Melt the honey soap base in a double boiler
- Once the soap is melted add the other oils and remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Pour blend into a glass bowl and add essential oils, fragrance oils, and soap dye and blend well
- Place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet and spray with rubbing alcohol. Pour the blend into the silicone molds, it typically makes about 5-6 bars. You can spray it again if bubbles occur in the shampoo bars
- Put the mold in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes and then remove and allow to solidify before use
- To use: lather soap bar on the skin in the bath or shower and rinse
- Honey Pour and Melt Soap Base is rich with the skin loving properties of real honey. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, and Oat Protein.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Avocado Oil is high in essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins and is a good emollient for the skin. It is ideal for sensitive skin or problem skin. Avocado oil is easily absorbed by the skin and promotes cellular regeneration. It can be used for all skin types especially postmenopausal skin, dry, fragile, or mature skin.
- Mango Kernel Butter has a rich, silky texture and is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Hemp Seed Oil contains Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids which make it excellent for supporting healthy skin and hair. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Maritime Pine is relaxing and soothes nervous tension.
- Balsam Fir has an uplifting aroma that helps to support relief from anxiety, depression, stress, and fatigue.
- Cypress is beneficial for oily hair types and oily skin.
- Juniper Berry is beneficial for oily skin and scalp.
- Cedarwood is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.