Honeysuckle Shampoo Bars (Vegan)
Shampoo bars are simple and good for the environment and your daily hair care routine - just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. This shampoo bar is made with vegan ingredients and has a fragrant blend has a light, sweet inviting fragrance of honeysuckle with the benefits of Rosemary, Cedarwood, and Jasmine for hair health.
- Oatmeal Shea Soap Base contains Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil Glycerine (kosher, or vegetable origin), Purified Water, Oatmeal, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifer), Oat protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps)
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin, especially dry skin
- Castor Oil is an excellent emollient and can be used on irritated skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is very gentle and is ideal for sensitive skin and safe for children, but is good for all skin types. It is also helpful for relieving inflammation, itchiness, and dry skin.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin and can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Gold Sparkle Mica: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Bronze Mica: Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica
- Honeysuckle Fragrance Oil has a light and sultry sweet floral scent.
- Cedarwood benefits the hair and promotes growth.
- Jasmine benefits all skin types.
- Rosemary ct verbenone regenerates skin and hair cells promoting growth and overall health for the scalp and hair.
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.