Hope in a Bottle Aromatherapy Inhaler
The Hope in a Bottle Aromatherapy Inhaler by Restorative Aromatics is reusable and is prepared with high quality pure essential oils: Angelica Root, Grapefruit, Fragonia, Bergamot, Rose, and Patchouli. To use the inhaler, remove the cap and gently inhale into each nostril when feeling down and hopeless to feel uplifted and centered. This product works best when used regularly.
- Angelica Root Essential Oil is restorative, uplifting, grounding, and protective from feelings of hopelessness.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil is uplifting, refreshing, and instills feelings of peace and calming.
- Fragonia Essential Oil elevates hopeful feelings and is balancing and restorative in recovering from emotional trauma
- Bergamot Essential Oil supports stress, sleep, nervousness, depression, moodiness, and anxiety.
- Rose Absolute helps restore balance from shock, grief, and emotional trauma.
- Patchouli Essential Oil is grounding and centering when feeling anxious or depressed.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.