Imbolc (Candlemas) is a pagan festival on February 2nd marking the beginning of spring symbolizing purity, regrowth, and renewal. It is held about halfway between the winter solstice and the spring equinox. Imbolc Oil can be used for spells and rituals to dress candles, petitions, crystals, or other ritual objects.
Herbs infused in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Sweet Basil, Cedar/Thuja, Red Cedar Shavings, Bay Laurel, Angelica Root, Heather Flowers, and Violet Flowers
- Myrrh Essential Oil and Bitter Almond Essential Oil
Product Safety Warning
- Cedar/Thuja: Avoid during pregnancy and nursing
- Bay Laurel: Should not be ingested.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.