Into the Wilderness Perfume
Into the Wilderness is a fragrant blend of Nag Champa and Sea Salt with Tobacco, Vanilla, Black Spruce, Norway Pine, Tarragon, Coriander, Atlas Cedarwood, and Key Lime Essential Oils giving it a sweet, woodsy aroma that is reminiscent of a forest stroll in the autumn months.
Our fragrances are available in the following variations:
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the incense from India and has a sweet earthy scent, containing jasmine, juniper, patchouli, rose geranium, and vanilla.
- Sea Salt Fragrance Oil has an aromatic blend of black seaweed, cucumber water, Galia melon, green lily blossoms, dewy rose, and white tea leaves.
- Tobacco Absolute
- Vanilla has a calming, lush aroma that melts away stress and evokes a sensual experience.
- Black Spruce has a rich, woodsy aroma that is energizing for overall fatigue and exhaustion.
- Norway Pine has an earthy, piney aroma that strengthens the emotions and psyche.
- Tarragon has a spicy herbaceous aroma that has sedative properties that help with anxiety and nervousness.
- Coriander has a floral, peppery aroma that is good for stress and anxiety relief.
- Cedarwood has a warm, woodsy aroma that is used to benefit mental focus and clarity and to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Key Lime has a crisp lemon-lime aroma that is energizing combating fatigue and stress and helps to increase focus and concentration.
Product Safety Warning
- Key Lime poses a risk for photosensitivity, it is recommended to avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
- Tarragon should be avoided during pregnancy, it can inhibit blood clotting due to estragole and methyleugenol content.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.