Invoking the Spirits Loose Incense
Invoking the Spirits Loose Incense is a blend of Mugwort, Wormwood, Sandalwood, Myrrh, Frankincense, Dragon's Blood, and Hibiscus Flowers with Laurel, Cinnamon Bark and Vanilla Essential Oils. To use: Burn incense to fill the space with fragrant smoke. Add desired amount of incense to a ceramic incense burner or other type of heat resistant container with a lit charcoal tablet (the kind used for loose incense or hookahs).
- Mugwort is used to open and expand the mind to enhance divination and prophetic or psychic dreams.
- Wormwood is an extremely powerful herb used to summon spirits and to enhance divination, psychic powers, and clairvoyance. It is especially powerful when combined with Mugwort.
- Sandalwood is used in work within the astral realm and aids clairvoyance and vivid dreams.
- Myrrh Resin helps with spiritual opening, psychic sensitivity, and protects on journeys into the spiritual realm.
- Frankincense Resin is used to enhance visions, meditations, and clairvoyance.
- Dragons Blood Resin boosts spells and magical power.
- Hibiscus Flowers help to release stagnant energy blockages opening the pathways for dream work and divination.
- Gum Tragacanth is a binder and thickener for incense blends.
- Distilled Water activates the gum tragacanth's binding abilities.
- Laurel Essential Oil is used for dream work, divination, and to enhance psychich powers.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil fosters psychic awareness, clairvoyance, and vivid dreams.
- Vanilla Oleoresin boosts magical energy to help gain extra power during magical spellcasting and rituals.
Product Safety Warning
- Mugwort can be neurotoxic based on its thujone content and is abortifacient should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use around small children, elders, or epileptics.
- Wormwood contains high amounts of thujone, a powerful psychoactive substance and in large doses can cause nervousness, convulsions, restlessness, impulsive behavior, and even death. Prolonged use should be avoided as it can result in permanent brain damage and nervous system damage. It has narcotic effects and can be highly addictive.It should absolutely be avoided at all costs during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it causes embryo-fetotoxicity and is abortifacient and also neurotoxic.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.