Iridescent Charcoal Soap
- Cut the glycerin soap into small chunks. Place in a bowl and pour in the activated charcoal. Set aside.
- If you are using pigment powder, take a toothpick or small 1/8 TSP and scoop up a tiny amount. Fleck into the soap mold cavities in a random pattern. Keep it in tiny clumps.
- Sprinkle on glitter using 2-3 complementary colors in each soap mold with the pigment.
- Microwave the glycerin soap until melted for a minute in the microwave.
- Mix well, until all the activated charcoal is fully dissolved. Pour into molds slowly until nearly at the top of each cavity. You can add more pigment and glitter too.
- Allow to completely cool then pop out of molds.
- Clear Glycerin Soap is gentler than most standard types of soap and is beneficial for dry or sensitive skin. It also helps the skin to retain its natural moisture.
- Activated Charcoal Powder is a fantastic soap and skin care ingredient because it can help to remove bacteria from the skin as well as exfoliating the skin, minimizing pores, and balancing the skin’s pH levels. It also has antibacterial properties that can assist with alleviating blemishes and preventing breakouts.
- Essential Oil Recommendations: Blue Tansy, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Ylang Ylang