Island Escape Soap
This soap blend has a sweet tropical fragrance of Island Hibiscus and Iris Fragrance Oil and Sweet Orange, Sandalwood, Dark Aged Patchouli, and Mandarin essential oils.
- Cut the honey soap base into small chunks so that it melts faster
- Melt the honey soap base in a double boiler
- Once the soap is melted add the other oils and remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Pour blend into a glass bowl and add essential oils, fragrance oils, and soap dye and blend well
- Place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet and spray with rubbing alcohol. Pour the blend into the silicone molds, it typically makes about 5-6 bars. You can spray it again if bubbles occur in the shampoo bars
- Put the mold in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes and then remove and allow to solidify before use
- To use: lather soap bar on the skin in the bath or shower and rinse
- Honey Melt & Pour Soap Base is rich with the skin loving properties of real honey. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, and Oat Protein.
- Island Hibiscus Fragrance Oil has the aroma of peach blossoms, jasmine, rose, gardenia, and sandalwood.
- Iris Fragrance Oil has a delicate floral aroma of the Iris flower.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus) is used to treat inflamed, dry, or damaged skin. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca) is very gentle and is ideal for sensitive skin and safe for children, but is good for all skin types. It is also helpful for relieving inflammation, itchiness, and dry skin.
- Mango Kernel Butter (Mangifera Indica) is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties and is ideal for all skin types.
- Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol) moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Orange Essential Oil is refreshing and uplifting.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil soothes cracked and inflamed skin conditions and benefits mature and dry skin.
- Dark Aged Patchouli Essential Oil benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is used for oily skin and hair.