Ivory Dragon Shampoo Bars
Shampoo bars are all the rage these days - just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. This unisex blend has a warm and inviting Dragon's Blood and White Musk Fragrance Oils with Juniper Berry, White Pine, and Mandarin Essential Oils.
- Cut the honey soap into small chunks so that it melts faster
- Melt the soap base in a double boiler
- Once the soap is melted add the other oils last since it is particularly sensitive to heat
- Pour blend into a glass bowl and add essential oils and soap dye and blend well
- Place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet and spray with rubbing alcohol. Pour the blend into the silicone molds, it typically makes about 6 bars. You can spray it again if bubbles occur in the shampoo bars
- Put the mold in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes and then remove and allow to solidify before use
- To use: lather soap bar on wet hair in the shower and rinse
- Honey Melt & Pour Soap Base is rich with the skin loving properties of real honey. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, and Oat Protein.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used to remove makeup while acting as a moisturizer.
- Sunflower Oil is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F. Due to the vitamins and fatty acids it is very moisturizing for the skin -- especially if you suffer from dry skin.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturize and can be used as a cleaning agent.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- White Musk Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with a deep spicy aroma.
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil is beneficial for oily skin and scalp.
- White Pine Essential Oil helps relieve dandruff and promotes health hair growth.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is used for oily skin and hair.