Jaded Queen Perfume
Jaded Queen is one of the aromas from Restorative Aromatic's fragrance line. This blend has a sweet candy gourmand aroma and includes: Champagne, Cherry Blossom, and Blushing Orchid Fragrance Oils with Geranium Bourbon, Saro, Lemon, Lime, Opopanax, Sacred Frankincense, Clementine, and Tarragon Essential Oils.
Our fragrances are available in the following variations:
- Champagne Fragrance Oil smells just like champagne or even ginger ale.
- Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil has a fruity floral aroma; with hints of sweet pomegranate seeds, tarty currant, and white magnolia that mixes beautifully with the cherry blossom aroma.
- Blushing Orchid Fragrance Oil has a complex and alluring blend with notes of lemon, lime, cucumber, tuberose, rose, clove, coconut, balsam, and musk.
- Geranium Bourbon Essential Oil is a mid note with a rose-floral herbaceous aroma that is uplifting, balancing, and restoring during stressful times.
- Saro Essential Oil is a top note with a warm eucalyptus-like aroma that clears the mind and is energizing and awakening.
- Lemon Essential Oil is an energizing top note with an unique lemony scent.
- Lime Essential Oil is an top note with a sweet citrusy aroma.
- Opopanax Essential Oil is a base note that is dry and smoky with earthy undertones that is calming and harmonizing for the mind and spirit.
- Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil is a base note with a rich, warm spicy, and woodsy aroma that is calming, uplifting, and grounding.
- Clementine Essential Oil is a sweet citrus mid note that is calming and soothing.
- Tarragon Essential Oil is a sweet peppery mid note with sedative properties.
Product Safety Warning
- Clementine has not been tested for phototoxicity, citrus oils can be phototoxic, use caution with sun and UV exposure.
- Jade Lemon can be photosensitive due to its citrus content.
- Opopanax can be mildly photosensitizing. Avoid exposure to ultraviolet light.
- Saro is high in 1,8 cineole can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
- Tarragon should be avoided during pregnancy, it can inhibit blood clotting due to estragole and methyleugenol content.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.