- Botany: Juniper is a coniferous evergreen shrub with needle-like leaves and berry-like seed cones and is native to the Balkans. It is part of the Cupressaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top note with an earthy, woodsy aroma.
- Assists with improving circulation
- Pain relief for muscular or joint aches, spasms, and pain
- Improves appetite
- Energizing and motivating
- Pregnancy: helps with abdominal and general discomfort and is energizing.
- Babies & Children: helps with pain relief, promotes wound healing and skin health, and is energizing.
- Beneficial for oily skin and scalp.
- Promotes wound healing and is useful for acne and eczema
- Supports the Sacral chakra associated with the emotions, sensuality, and creativity. Supports the Solar Plexus chakra associated with personal will, power, and mental ability.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cypress, Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Radiata, Grapefruit, Lemon, Patchouli, Rosemary ct verbenone, and Spanish Sage
- Avoid internal use if kidney inflammation or irritation is present.