- Botany: Kaffir Lime's are bumpier than the smoother traditional limes and are native to Southeast Asia and is part of the Rutaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Combava, Makrut Lime, Thai/Indonesian Bergamot
- Scent Profile: Top note with a fresh citrus aroma.
- Supports the immune system
- Supports digestive symptom relief
- Helps to relieve pain, spasms, and inflammation
- Soothes irritated skin and is great for hair health and regrowth
- Supports seasonal respiratory issues
- Uplifts feelings of anxiety and depression
- Clarifying, energizing, and purifying for the psyche.
- Supports the Solar Plexus chakra associated with personal will, power, and mental ability.
- Blends well with: Frankincense, Lemongrass, Plai, and Rosemary ct camphor.
- Too strong to use with young children on their faces and skin.
- Can cause skin irritation