- Botany: Khella (Ammi) is an annual or biennial herb with fattened roots similar to that of carrots and its leaves are oval to triangular in shape with highly branched stems and has white flowers.
- Other Common Names: Ammi
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a sharp herbaceous and citrusy aroma
- Used to sooth respiratory inflammation
- Blends well with: Blue Tansy, Hyssop decumbens, and Thyme ct. gerianol
- Coming Soon
- May be phototoxic
- Avoid if taking blood thinning medications.
- At low or normal doses it appears nontoxic, however in large doses and with prolonged use it can be a hepatoxin.