Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me Body Wash
Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me is a fragrant body wash from Restorative Aromatics Valentine's Day product line with hints of Bay Rum and Sea Salt Fragrance Oils with Distilled Lime, Copaiba, Opopanax, Frankincense, Helichrysum Gymnocephalum, and Nagarmotha Essential Oils.
- 2% dilution ratio
- Blend Polysorbate 80 plus Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E Oil
- Blend with essential oils and fragrance oils and transfer to an airless pump bottles
- Use a few pumps and apply to the skin when you are in the shower or bath
- Jojoba Oil absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.
- Polysorbate 80 is a natural emulsifier and solubilizer used in personal care products.
- Vitamin E Oil is nourishing for the skin and a good moisturizer.
- Bay Rum Fragrance Oil is a warm combination of Allspice, Capers, Cloves, Nutmeg, Orange, Pine, Patchouli, and Vanilla
- Sea Salt Fragrance Oil has an aromatic blend of black seaweed, cucumber water, Galia melon, green lily blossoms, dewy rose, and white tea leaves.
- Distilled Lime Essential Oil can be used to soothe skin inflammations or to bring life to dull skin. Distilled lime is not phototoxic.
- Copaiba Essential Oil enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin by treating blemishes, wrinkles, and dry skin.
- Opopanax Essential Oil is calming and harmonizing for the mind and spirit
- Frankincense Essential Oil is beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
- Helichrysum Gymnocephalum Essential Oil is balancing and clarifying for the mind, body, and spirit.
- Nagarmotha Essential Oil is calming for the mind and body.