- Botany: The Kunzea shrub grows wild in Tasmania and Australia. It is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note with a fresh and woody medicinal aroma.
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Supports the immune system
- Can relieve muscular aches, pains, inflammation, and spasms.
- Soothing for stress, anxiety, and nervous tension.
- Calms inflamed skin conditions
- Uplifting and emotionally balancing
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Bergamot Mint, Black Spruce, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Helichyrsum, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Opopanax, Orange, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, Rosalina, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Spike Lavender, Tea Tree, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues