- Botany: Labdanum comes from a flowering plant native to the Mediterranean region. It is part of the Cistaceae botanical family. It has a different consistency and aroma than Cistus (Rock Rose)
- Scent Profile: Base note with a deep, rich, sweet balsamic aroma.
- Used for natural perfumery
- Sedating and uplifting
- Transcendent for meditative purposes
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavandin, Lavender, Oakmoss, Opopanax, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Scots Pine, Vanilla, and Vetiver.
- None known