Labor & Delivery Induction Support Roller
The Labor & Delivery Induction Support Roller uses jojoba oil with essential oils that have help support the beginning of the labor process: Clary Sage, Jasmine, Frankincense, Peppermint, and Rose. To use: apply the wrists, abdomen, and other areas as needed. Do not use this product at any other time in your pregnancy as some of these oils can cause contractions.
- Jojoba Oil absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil is to be used only during labor and delivery as it can induce contractions prior. It can support pain relief, relaxation, and hormonal balance during labor and delivery.
- Jasmine Absolute is to be used only during labor and delivery as it can induce contractions
- Peppermint Essential Oil helps to turn the baby into delivery position and soothes general discomfort.
- Frankincense Essential Oil helps to induce contractions during labor delivery, relaxes muscles, and general discomfort.
- Rose Essential Oil helps to speeds up the contractions during labor and delivery.
Product Safety Warning
- Clary Sage is to be used only during labor and delivery as it can induce contractions prior.
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
- Peppermint should not be applied to the facial region or near the nose of infant or small children due to risk of spasm and respiratory arrest. Avoid undiluted application to open wounds and sensitive skin and for Cardiac fibrillation and G6PD deficiency.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.