Labor & Delivery Nausea Aromatherapy Inhaler
- Peppermint provides relief from nausea, gastrointestinal discomfort, and other digestive ailments.
- Spearmint like peppermint provides relief from digestive discomfort and ailments.
- Mandarin helps with morning sickness, nausea, and other digestive issues
- Ginger Essential Oil helps with nausea and heartburn.
- Bergamot Essential Oil can be used aromatically to combat nausea and to relieve stress during labor and delivery.
Product Safety Warning
- Peppermint should not be applied to the facial region or near the nose of infants or small children due to risk of spasm and respiratory arrest. Avoid undiluted application to open wounds and sensitive skin and for cardiac fibrillation and G6PD deficiency.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.