- Laurus Nobilis is high in 1,8 cineole which should be used with caution with children under the age of 5.
- Cautions (dermal): Hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin, children under 2 years of age.
- Some laurel leaf oils may cause sensitization
- It could stimulate contractions and cause nervous system and respiratory problems in babies and young children due to its 1,8 cineole content.
- Laurus Nobilis is high in eucalyptol and can be toxic to cats. Read more about Essential Oils Toxicity for Cats.