- Botany: Lavender is a bushy shrub with purple flowers that is grown in France, Bulgaria, England, and the United States and is part of the Lamiaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: French Lavender, Fine Lavender, True Lavender
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a floral, herbaceous aroma
- Helps to reduce blood pressure and heart palpitations
- Relieves stress-related digestive upsets
- Pain relief for muscular and joint aches, pains, spasms, and strains.
- Soothes inflamed skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Calms stress and anxiety, while uplifting and balancing depressive states and promoting healthy sleep
- Pain relief for headaches and migraines
- PMS symptom relief, helps to regulate menstrual cycles, helps to increase progesterone production as well as testosterone production.
- Pregnancy: helps with breast tenderness, clogged milk ducts, abdominal discomfort, heartburn, stretch marks, immune support, sleep and relaxation, swollen feet, pre-birth perineal prep and general discomfort. It can also be used in labor and delivery.
- Babies & Children: is sedative, calming, soothing and can be used for sleep issues. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and can be used for insect bites and diaper rash.
- Treats slow healing wounds
- Supports the Heart chakra associated with love, relationships, transformation, and integration.
- Blends well with: Most essential oils
- No known issues
- Lavender Absolute poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization