Leg Cramp Balm
The Leg Cramp Balm from Restorative Aromatics uses beeswax and Lavender infused herbal oil with pregnancy safe essential oils: Roman Chamoile, Helichrysum, Cypress, Grapefruit, and Peppermint. Apply to the calves before bed or if your legs feel cramped up and twitchy at night.
- Combine essential oils and blend well together.
- Melt coconut oil and shea butter in double boiler.
- Blend together and use as needed at night for restless legs, cramps, and spasms.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil helps to relieve muscle spasms, cramps, muscle tension, and restless legs.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory properties and is indicated for joint pain.
- Peppermint Essential Oil helps relieve muscular stiffness, aches and pains, tightness, pain, and can reduce swelling and pain.
- Cypress Essential Oil helps with leg cramps and reduces water retention.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil helps with general discomfort from leg cramps and water retention.
- Beeswax helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath and helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Lavender Infused Herbal Oil provides the soothing benefits of lavender and the emollient properties of a carrier oil.