- Botany: Lemon Myrtle is a rainforest tree that occurs naturally in Australia. It is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a Sweet lemon scent.
- Provides digestive relief from spasms and cramps
- Relieves musculoskeletal inflammation
- Uplifting, calming, and sedative for anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Promotes concentration and focus.
- Benefits inflamed skin conditions like psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
- Blends well with: Blue Cypress, Eucalyptus, Niaouli, Rosalina, Sandalwood, and Tea Tree.
- Avoid use on broken skin.
- All varieties should be avoided during pregnancy including Lemon Myrtle, Aniseed Myrtle, Red Myrtle, Green Myrtle, and Honey Myrtle because it can disturb the development of the embryo or fetus.