- Botany: Lemon trees have small branches and twigs with green leaves and white flowers. The fruit is light green before becoming yellow upon ripening. Lemon is part of the Rutaceae botanical family. Lemon Essential Oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons.
- Scent Profile: Top note that has a fresh, clean, and citrusy aroma
- Promotes healthy circulation and can be preventative or treatment for varicose veins
- Improves poor or sluggish digestion
- Relieves lymphatic congestion
- Pain relief for muscular or joint aches and pains
- Pregnancy: can be used to boost energy, for digestive support, immune support, improves focus, and to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Babies & Children: helps with digestion, pain relief, skin support and is uplifting, relieves anxiety, and clears the mind.
- Helps energize when fatigued and increases focus and concentration
- Soothes irritated or inflames skin conditions. Also is beneficial for mature, oily, or smoker's skin
- Relieves anxiety, stress, and depression
- Supports the Solar Plexus chakra associated with personal will, power, and mental ability.
- Blends well with: Black Spruce, Cedarwood, Cypress, Douglas Fir, Elemi, Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Radiata, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Maritime Pine, Myrrh, Niaoli, Palmarosa, Pinon Pine, Ravintsara, Scots Pine, and Tea Tree.
- Distilled Lemon has no known issues.
- Expressed Lemon has a low risk for phototoxicity but it is recommended that if it is applied over a 2% dilution to the skin, that the individual not be exposed to sunlight or sunbed rays for 12 hours