- Botany: Lilacs are a species of flowering plants with beautiful intricate light purple flowers. It comes from the Oleaceae botanical family. Technically, Lilac produces no essential oil, but through the process of CO2 extraction it produces a waxy substance that can be used in aromatic blends.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a sweet, floral aroma.
- Can help to boost the immune system
- Aids in the release of stress and anxiety
- Many benefits for the skin from premature aging to soothing inflamed skin conditions
- Blends well with: Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Rosewood, Sandalwood, and Vanilla.
- Coming Soon
- No known issues, do not use during pregnancy