Lilacs & Lilies Shampoo Bars
Shampoo bars are all the rage these days - just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. Perfect light floral aroma of lilacs and lilies combined with the benefits of Rosemary, Cedarwood, and Tangerine essential oils for hair health.
- Cut the goat's milk soap into small chunks so that it melts faster
- Melt the soap base in a double boiler
- Once the soap is melted add the hemp seed oil and argan oil, and be sure to add the shea butter last since it is particularly sensitive to heat
- Pour blend into a glass bowl and add essential oils and soap dye and blend well
- Place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet and spray with rubbing alcohol. Pour the blend into the silicone molds, it typically makes about 6 bars. You can spray it again if bubbles occur in the shampoo bars
- Put the mold in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes and then remove and allow to solidify before use
- To use: lather soap bar on wet hair in the shower and rinse
- Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat’s Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Argan Oil has benefits range from being nourishing for your hair to repairing split ends and taming frizz. In addition to being an excellent carrier oil for your hair.
- Jojoba Oil absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.
- Mango Kernel Butter has a rich, silky texture and is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It also acts as a moisturizer.
- Lilac Fragrance Oil has a lovely sweet floral aroma.
- Lily of the Valley has a lovely potent floral aroma.
- Rosemary ct verbenone regenerates skin and hair cells promoting growth and overall health for the scalp and hair.
- Cedarwood benefits the hair and promotes growth.
- Tangerine is used for oily skin and hair.