Lilacs & Lilies Soap
Made with a white soap base with the sweet fragrant aroma of lilacs and lily of the valley with hinoki and manuka essential oils.
- Cut the white soap base into small chunks so that it melts faster
- Melt the soap base in a double boiler
- Once the soap is melted add the other oils and remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Pour blend into a glass bowl and add essential oils, fragrance oils, and soap dye and blend well
- Place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet and spray with rubbing alcohol. Pour the blend into the silicone molds, it typically makes about 5-6 bars. You can spray it again if bubbles occur in the shampoo bars
- Put the mold in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes and then remove and allow to solidify before use
- To use: lather soap bar on the skin in the bath or shower and rinse
- White Pour and Melt Soap Base contains Glycerine, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Salt, EDTA, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Lilac Fragrance Oil has a lovely sweet floral aroma.
- Lily of the Valley has a lovely potent floral aroma.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is a source of conjugated linoleic acid (punicic acid) which is an Omega 5 fatty acid, a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anticarcinogenic properties. It also promotes regeneration of the epidermis.
- Cranberry Seed Oil contains high levels of Vitamin E and fatty acids, Omega-6 and Omega-3, which makes it extremely healing, moisturizing, and beneficial to the skin and hair. It also contains antioxidants, including phenolic compounds and tocopherols, giving it anti-inflammatory and skin protecting properties and is used for rashes, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Rose Infused Oil soothes the nerves and creates an aura of beauty and romance and benefits the skin.
- Hinoki has cleansing properties for the skin.
- Manuka has many properties that support skin health and cell regeneration.