- 20 drops at a 0.5% dilution ratio for a 4 oz container.
- Melt the coconut oil and beeswax pellets together over low heat.
- Add in the Vitamin E oil and essential oils and allow to cool, but not solidify, before putting them in tubes or containers.
- Coconut Oil has a myriad of uses for hair and skin products. It provides antioxidants that protect against the signs of aging, making it the perfect quick and easy moisturizer for your face and body. It can also be used in moderation for shampoo and nourishing conditioner. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties and can be used for lip balms and lotions.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is used in DIY beauty products to help thicken lotions and creams because it is solid at room temperature. It is high in Vitamin A, which helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.Vitamin E Oil can clog pores in you have oily skin, so it is best to use in moderation.
- Lavender is one of the most versatile oils that is used in many skin care products. It is beneficial for all skin and hair types.
- Geranium is beneficial for all skin types and is used in skincare and perfume products.