- 26 drops at a 0.5% dilution ratio for a 8oz container
- Mix all of the ingredients in a glass container or jar.
- I suggest using a glass pump bottle.
- Use to wash off makeup before bed, be careful around the eyes, you will not want to get essential oils in them.
- Olive Oil works as an exfoliant and does not clog pores. It works as an excellent makeup remover as well and doesn't irritate the skin in the process because it can leave behind excess oil that doesn't soak into your skin right away.
- Witch Hazel is a skin-healing astringent that’s capable of naturally healing and reducing blemishes and clogged pores. It also kills the bacteria within the pores and has anti-aging properties.
- Lemon benefits skin and can be added to your beauty products reduce the appearance of blemishes. It is is beneficial for normal and mature skin.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca) has cleansing properties and can be used for everything from cleaning solutions to skin care. It is beneficial for oily skin and sensitive skin types.
- Lavender is one of the most versatile oils that is used in many skin care products. It is beneficial for all skin and hair types.