- Botany: Mandarin is a small tree with dark green leaves and small orange-colored fruit and is part of the Rutaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note with a sweet, fresh, citrusy aroma
- Calms stress-related digestive upsets
- Relieves stress, anxiety, insomnia, depression, and nervous tension
- Calms hyperactivity in children
- Helps with PMS symptoms
- Pregnancy: helps with morning sickness, nausea, and other digestive issues, swollen feet, reduces stress and anxiety, and can be used in labor and delivery.
- Babies & Children: helps with digestive issues, skin care, is uplifting, relieves anxiety, and clears the hyperactive mind.
- Used for oily skin and hair, also for acne
- Supports the Solar Plexus chakra associated with personal will, power, and mental ability.
- Blends well with: Clary Sage, Coriander, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavandin, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Neroli, Palmarosa, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.
- Generally regarded as safe (GRAS)