- Botany: Manuka essential oil comes from the myrtle family, Myrtaceae and is steam distilled from the leaves and stems of the plant.
- Scent Profile: Mid note that has a woodsy, slightly sweet scent.
- Pain relief for muscular and joint aches and pains. Also relieves symptoms of rheumatism
- Recent data shows that Manuka is good for relieving stress and anxiety
- Provides support for allergies and respiratory congestion
- Many properties support skin health and cell regeneration
- Also good for acne, bug bites, foot fungus, and athletes foot
- Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, May Chang, Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Pine, Roman Chamomile, Rosemary ct cineole, Sage, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, and Thyme ct linalool.
- Coming Soon
- No known issues