- Botany: Marjoram is a shrubby plant with woody stems, and velvety leaves with white or pink flowers. It is native to the Mediterranean region of Europe and is part of the Lamiaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid to base note with a spicy and herbaceous aroma
- Beneficial for stress-related digestive upsets
- Pain relief for muscular or joint aches, pains, cramps, and spasms
- Excellent stress reliever that reduces anxiety and nervousness
- Supports the respiratory system during infections and other ailments
- Soothes the skin for inflamed skin conditions
- helps to increase progesterone production as well as testosterone production.
- Pregnancy: helps with frequent urination, digestive relief, stress relief, emotional support, immune support, and general discomfort.
- Babies & Children: is warming and calming, relieves pain, helps with digestion, supports the respiratory system, provides emotional support, and is good for skin care.
- Supports emotional states dealing with grief and loss
- helps to soothe excessive thinking that stems from grief and anxiety.
- Supports the Heart chakra associated with love, relationships, transformation, and integration.
- Blends well with: Angelica Root, Bergamot, Blue Tansy, Clary Sage, Cypress, Lavender, Mandarin, Melissa, Palo Santo, Roman chamomile, Rosemary ct verbenone, Spike Lavender, and Spikenard.
- No known issues