Massage Oil for Pain Relief
- 124 drops for a 5% dilution ratio for a 4 oz container
- Combine essential oils together first and then add to carrier oil in the plastic bottle.
- Shake well before use and massage on painful areas
- Eucalyptus globulus is generally indicated for aches, pains, and inflammation.
- Peppermint is primarily used for pain relief, muscular stiffness, aches, tight muscles, inflammation, sprains, strains, and swelling.
- German Chamomile is used for spams, aches, pains, swelling, and inflammation.
- Roman Chamomile helps relieve spasm, cramps, inflammation, and muscle tension.
- Helichrysum supports the relief from pain and inflammation.
- Sweet Almond Oil is perfect for any skin type especially if you have sensitive skin, acne, eczema, dry, irritated, or oily skin; Almond Oil provides a plethora of hydrating benefits without agitating sensitive skin.