Meadow Goddess Body Wash
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate is derived from ethoxylated lauryl alcohol. It is used as a surfactant, cleanser, and emulsifier.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine is a surfactant, skin and hair conditioner, cleanser, and it adds foaming qualities to cleansers.
- Xanthum Gum is a polysaccharide and is used as a thickening agent or stabilizer to prevent ingredients from separating.
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It supports the skin's natural pH balance.
- Glycerin works as a moisturizer, cleanser, and toner that helps keep the skin hydrated and radiant.
- Red Jojoba Beads are made from natural jojoba esters so they're biodegradable.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the incense from India and has a sweet earthy scent, containing jasmine, juniper, patchouli, rose geranium, and vanilla.
- Gardenia Fragrance Oil is a floral mid note that has a sweet and light floral aroma.
- Patchouli Essential Oil benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is used for oily skin.
- Rosemary ct verbenone Essential Oil regenerates skin cells promoting overall skin health.
- Fuchsia Lab Color: Water, Red 33, Optiphen ND
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.