Meadow Goddess Shampoo Bars
Shampoo bars are simple and good for the environment and your daily hair care routine - just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. This blend has a warm and inviting fragrance Nag Champa and Gardenia Fragrance Oil plus Patchouli, Mandarin, and Rosemary essential oils will leave your hair feeling soft and smelling amazing.
- Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat’s Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Castor Oil is an antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal carrier oil. It can be used on irritated skin and is an excellent emollient.
- Argan Oil has benefits range from being nourishing for your hair to repairing split ends and taming frizz. In addition to being an excellent carrier oil for your hair.
- Mango Kernel Butter has a rich, silky texture and is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, acts as a moisturizer, and can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Red Blue Color Block: Carmine, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the Nag Champa incense from India which is traditionally used in meditation. It has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- Gardenia Fragrance Oil is a floral mid note that has a sweet and light floral aroma.
- Patchouli Essential Oil benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is used for oily skin and hair.
- Rosemary ct verbenone Essential Oil regenerates skin and hair cells promoting growth and overall health for the scalp and hair.